JSSC Graduate Trained Teacher Recruitment 2017
Good News for B.ED candidates in Jharkhand… JSSC Graduate Trained Teacher recruitment 2017 released. Interested people who are eagerly looking for right opportunity for latest teacher jobs check the Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Notification 2017. The advertisement released for 17572 Jobs in Scheduled and Non- Scheduled areas. Vast numbers of vacancies are available so, candidates use this best chance in wisely. Online application for this Bharti commence from 06 January 2017. More details about JSSC TGT Application Form process, Eligibility is below.
About Jharkhand SSC
The full form of JSSC is Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has been constituted in 2008. The Main responsibility of commission is appointment of posts. All the posts of Group C and Non- gazette General, Technical, Non- Technical Service of State government in Group B Cadre and the posts which are not done by JPSC. JSSC releases notifications, invites applications from eligible citizens, provides admit cards for Combined Competitive Examinations, Conducts Exams, releases Answer key & Results.
Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Notification 2017
The official Jharkhand SSC TGT Exam Notification 2017 released for 17, 572 vacancies. Among those, 8423 Teacher jobs available in Scheduled Area and 9149 jobs in Non-Scheduled Area. Vacancies are in these following subjects i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Bengali, Parsi, Nagpuri, Mathematics, Physics, Social Studies, Economics, Geology, Home Science, Business, Agriculture, Physical Training and Music. Last date to apply for Jharkhand Teacher Jobs 2016-17 is 05th February 2017.
JSSC Graduate Teacher Vacancies: Eligibility
Candidates having these qualities are eligible to apply for JSSC Graduate Trained Teacher Recruitment 2017. More Jobs with B.ed qualification
- Completed Degree in Concerned Subject with 45% Marks from recognized Institute and B.ED from State Teacher Training Board for all Subjects. 40% Marks for reserved category.
- Minimum age limit of a person 21 years and maximum age limit is 40 years for general category and relaxation is applicable for reserved categories and women.
The selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- for these JSSC Graduate Teacher Vacancies.
JSSC TGT TeacherApplication fee & Selection
Candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 460/_ and SC /ST candidates have Rs. 115/- . Don’t postpone your application process to last date. At that time servers are busy with heavy traffic. So apply for JSSC Graduate Trained teacher recruitment 2016 between 06 January and 05 February.
The selection of candidates is purely based on Written examination. Combined competitive examination will be held in Two papers with Multiple Choice Questions. Paper 1 is on General Knowledge & Hindi languages for 200 Marks. Paper –II is on the concerned subject for 300 marks.
JSSC TGT Application Form
On the official website jssc.in, search for the link of Online application for Combined graduate Trained teacher Competitive Examinatrion-2017.
- Click on that link to apply for Jharkhand Teacher Jobs.
- Fill all the details with correct information (Name, date of Birth, father & mother Name, Address, E-Mail, Mobile Number, Identification Marks, 10th, 12th & Degree qualification details, and B.ED Information)
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Finally check your application and submit
- 48 after submission, you have to pay the Fee in online with Application Number & date of Birth
- Print out of your application for further reference
Online Application Starts from: 06.01.2017
Last date for online submission of application: 05.02.2017
Book Mark (Ctrl+D) our website Indtimes.in to get latest updates on this JSSC TGT Bharti like Exam date, Admit Card and other govt jobs in Jharkhand.